Policies To Keep You Safe
With the current COVID-19 environment, the safety of our dancers, staff and parent community is of the upmost importance.
In accordance with Public Health guidelines, we have put new protocols in place to help keep Tandem Studios a safe environment for our dancers, teachers and parent community.
- Increased cleaning protocols. Each studio is fogged with vital oxide between classes and all surface areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Our HVAC system has recently been replaced and it is frequently sanitized.
- Temperature checks, health checks and hands sanitized at the start of all classes.
- Smaller class sizes
- Staggered class start and end times to avoid crowding
- Multiple entrances are used to allow for social distancing and faster check ins.
- All change rooms and common areas are closed for now.
- Masks are required at check in / check out and in all common areas. Our teachers all wear masks in class.
- Our policy on dancers wearing masks in class will continue to be informed by public health guidelines, but dancers are welcome and encouraged to wear masks to dance in if they are able.
Studio Safety Guide: See Here